Palestinian Terrorist Rasmea Odeh to Be Deported From US to Jordan


 Rasmea Odeh, a 69-year-old convicted Palestinian terrorist, had her U.S. citizenship revoked by a federal court Thursday. She will be deported from the U.S. to her native country of Jordan.

Earlier this year, Odeh pleaded guilty to lying to immigration authorities about her criminal record when she applied for American citizenship in 2004. Specifically, Odeh failed to disclose her conviction and imprisonment in Israel for her role in a 1969 Jerusalem bombing that killed two Hebrew University students.

Odeh has previously confessed to planting the bomb in that Jerusalem terror attack, but later claimed her confession was made under duress. In 1970, she was sentenced to life in prison by an Israeli court, and served 10 years of her sentence before being released early in a prisoner exchange deal in 1980.

“Hopefully, this will be the final chapter in the tragic story of this still-dangerous and unrepentant PFLP terrorist who tried to fraud the U.S. immigration services,” said Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, director of the Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center, which has supported victims of Odeh’s terrorism in the legal proceedings against her.

“We applaud the work of the American Department of Justice and in particular Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan Tukel, who really pursued Odeh with vigilance, exposed her lies and assured that her Jewish victims received a measure of justice and closure,” Darshan-Leitner said.


 Related Previous Story about this terrorist:


Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), an anti-Semitic group masquerading as a pacifist Jewish organization, released a press statement defending

Rasmea Odeh, a convicted Palestinian-Arab terrorist who murdered two Israelis in a Jerusalem supermarket bombing.

Odeh, who lied to U.S. immigration authorities about her conviction and imprisonment in Israel for the bombing, will be deported back to Jordan instead of facing prison time for committing fraud.

In response to Odeh’s deportation, JVP wrote the following statement:

When a leader like Rasmea Odeh who fights for justice chooses to leave a fight, she knows the game is rigged.

Rasmea is leaving the U.S. court system, weighed down by the ever-present shadow of Israeli military regime which has already punished and tortured her.

Does Rasmea, Palestinian leader and seeker of justice, have a real chance for a fair trial in the current political climate and courts?

In the context of a Justice Department led by racist attorney general Jeff Sessions, a prosecutor with a record of demonizing Rasmea and her supporters, and a new indictment that turns her immigration trial into a repeat of the false charges of terrorism against her, Rasmea has made the difficult decision to leave the home and community she has built in the U.S. over the last 20 years.
Jewish Voice For Peace not only defends this terrorist, but also labels Odeh a “freedom fighter” and a “seeker of justice.” It blames the “racist” Attorney General Jeff Sessions for calling for her deportation based off “false charges of terrorism” against her.

JBN has previously written about Rasmea and her crimes. It all began in February 1969, when the 20-year-old Odeh, together with a fellow member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), set off a bomb in a Jerusalem supermarket, SuperSol.

Two Hebrew University students who were shopping in the store, Eddie (Efraim Dovid)  Joffe and Leon (Aryeh) Kanner approached the meat counter, an explosive device, a cookie can filled with 5 Kgm of dynamite, which had been placed by Rasmieh Odeh and Ayesha Oudeh, was detonated and Eddie and Leon were both instantly killed and nine others were wounded.

Eddie Joffe immigrated from South Africa. He joined the Tzanchanim/Paratrooper unit in the IDF. He fought in the Six Day War when during the paratroopers’ first strike at the Egyptian forces in Rafah, and was wounded by shrapnel in the throat, but two weeks later he “escaped” from hospital and rejoined his unit. He also distinguished himself in the Battle of Karameh where he was again wounded by a bullet to the leg.

Edward’s mother recorded this heartbreaking video just 2 weeks before her death at the age of 90. She left a message to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and said she had lived a very long and full life  but it was not complete because it was overshadowed with the death of her son Edward, which she never recovered from