A top Iranian commander has openly expressed a disturbing enthusiasm to launch another missile attack against Israel.

“In Operation True Promise on April 13, we fired 300 missiles. We’re eager for the opportunity for Operation True Promise 2, for which I do not know how many missiles should be used,” IRGC Commander Hajizadeh told MEMRI, referring to Iran’s unprecedented missile strike on Israeli territory earlier this year.

In truth, Iran’s attack was a complete failure considering 99% of the approximately 170 suicide drones, 30 cruise missiles, and 120 ballistic missiles were intercepted by Israel and its regional partners.

However, Hajizadeh’s comments should come as no surprise to those who have been closely monitoring Iran’s terror activities in the Middle East. During the interview, Hajizadeh openly admitted to supplying weapons to Iran’s terror proxies such as Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza.

“As evidenced by the weaponry utilized by our allies in Palestine, Lebanon, and other regions, it is unequivocally apparent that Iran provides substantial support and sustenance,” he said. “We have consistently fulfilled our commitments and will unwaveringly continue to do so in the future.”

Hajizadeh also pointed to two earlier IRCG attacks as indicators of the regime’s power to instill fear in the west. In 2019, Iran shot down a US surveillance drone, and in 2020 the Islamic Republic unleashed a hail of ballistic missiles on US bases in Iraq as retaliation for the killing of IRGC commander Qassem Soleimani.

    Jonathan Finkelstein July 4, 2024 9:07 pm

    Now everyone knows what the USA released Iranian money was/is used for. Reimpose broard sanctions on Iran and provide its monetary assets to its international victims.👏

Comments (1)